WILD WEST ARENA REGULATIONS
Clear Bag Policy
NEBRASKAland DAYS implements a new clear bag policy for ALL ticketed NLD events, including the Buffalo Bill Rodeo and the Summer Jam Concert Series. Fans are encouraged to bring only necessary items into the Wild West Arena.
Each ticketed attendee will be allowed to enter with one (1) clear plastic bag. Fans will be able to carry the following styles and bag sizes into the arena;
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the venue with one of the clear plastic bags. The bag cannot be larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″.
- Exceptions will be made for approved medical needs items after proper inspection.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Fanny packs
- Solid drawstring bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Camera bags
- Binocular Cases
- Diaper Bags
- Any bag larger than the permissible size
- Non-approved seat cushions and chairbacks*
*Non-approved seat cushions and chairbacks include large traditional seat cushions that have backs or metal fastenings. Seat cushions must be 16″ or less in width.
Wild West Arena Rules
All bags, vehicles, & persons are subject to search upon entering the Wild West Arena.
Smoking in Designated Areas Only.
When you enter the Wild West Arena, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur.
By entering the event premises, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by NEBRASKAland DAYS and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote NEBRASKAland DAYS events in the future, or highlight the event and exhibit the capabilities of the Wild West Arena. You release NEBRASKAland DAYS, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by NEBRASKAland DAYS or the person or entity designated to do so by NEBRASKAland DAYS.
You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the venue.
FOR THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF OUR GUESTS, THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED INTO THE FACILITY:
- Outside alcohol
- Sealed bottles of water (empty water bottle without the lid may be brought inside)
- Inflatable objects (beach balls, latex balloons, etc.)
- Outside food / beverages
- Weapons (i.e. pocket knives, pepper spray, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Audio, video or digital recording devices (including GoPros) except for accredited members of the media.
- Commercial photography of any type.
- Laser pointers/pens
- Hard case containers (coolers, briefcases, etc.)
- Missile-like objects
- Air horns/whistles
- Animals (except service animals)
- Illegal drugs
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Large backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, equipment bags, etc.
- Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, ice skaters, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, stickers, etc.
- Any other devices that may potentially cause harm to others
- Other items as determined by facility management.
Thank you for your cooperation!